Wednesday, June 4, 2008


Should the Democratic party choose Senator Hilary Clinton as Barack's running mate? If anyone had asked me this a few months ago, I would not have hesitated to agree that that would be a winning combination, but senator Clinton has not played fair. She has tried every low-down trick in the book to win the nomination and that's not what real winners do. Barack has proven that you could win with grace and that when you're under fire grace can spell the difference between success and failure. With so much under the bridge between these two people, I am not sure they would make a winning team. It will be like oil and water. I also suspect that senator Clinton being such a sore loser will still try to second guess the president-in-waiting and undermine his authority. So no, I do not think this combination will present a unified front. I would much rather see Senator Edwards as his running mate. He is a great guy with a good heart and is fights for the ordinary people. I am surprised he did not do as well in the polls but I think he will make the best VP.

No comments: